The airports closest to Ronda are:
Directions from MALAGA Airport
- On leaving the airport, follow the signs for the motorway MA-23 towards Málaga/Torremolinos.
- After 2 kilometres, keep in the left lane towards Málaga/Almería. You will turn onto the MA-20.
- Continue for 3,5 kilometres and then take exit number 7 towards Centro Urbano/Cártama/ Universidad. You will drive on a parallel road, right of the main road, for 1
kilometre. Bear left, following the signs for Cartama, ignoring two exits to the right. You will turn onto the A-357.
- After 45 kilometres (approximately 35 minutes), take the exit onto the A-367 towards Teba/Ronda on your right.
- Follow the A-367 for 38 kilometres (another 35 minutes) and you will reach Ronda.
Directions from SEVILLA Airport
Directions from JEREZ Airport
- On leaving the airport, take the motorway A‐4 in the direction of Jerez/Cádiz.
- After approximately 5 kilometres you will come to junction no. 4 which has two exits. Take the second turn onto the A-382, signposted “Arcos De La
- Stay on the A-382 for about 75 kilometres (approximately 50 minutes). You will be passing the towns of “Arcos de La Frontera”, “Villamartin” and
- Just after Algonadales there is a right turn to “Antequera”, ignore this turn and continue straight onto the A-374 towards Ronda/El Gastor.
- Keep following the road for 34 kilometres (approximately 30 minutes) and you will reach Ronda.
Directions from GIBRALTAR Airport
( total tolls approximately € 6,50 )
- On leaving the airport, you are directly next to the border. Once you have passed through customs, turn left onto the CA-34. This road, the “Avenida Príncipe de
Asturias” forms a promenade along the water front.
- Follow this road with the sea on your left, going straight over several rounabouts.
- After 8 kilometres you will come to a large roundabout. Take the right exit onto the A-7 motorway towards Estepona/Málaga. You are now on the “Autovía de
Mediteraneo”, this is a toll (“peaje”) motorway.
- After 54 kilometres (approximately 30 minutes), take exit 172 onto the A-397 towards Ronda/San Pedro de Alcantara.
- Keep following the road for 48 kilometres (approximately 50 minutes) and you will reach Ronda.